Gross Anatomy: The Big Picture (Lange the Big Picture) (Paperback)
Happy New Year
Our curbside hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday.
Get the BIG PICTURE of Gross Anatomy in the context of healthcare - and zero-in on what you really need to know to ace the course and board exams
A Doody's Core Title for 2017
Gross Anatomy: The Big Picture is the perfect bridge between review and textbooks. With an emphasis on what you truly need to know versus "what's nice to know," it features 450 full-color illustrations that give you a complete, yet concise, overview of essential anatomy.
The book's user-friendly presentation consists of text on the left-hand page and beautiful full-color illustrations on the right-hand page. In this way, you get a "big picture" of anatomy principles, delivered one concept at a time -- making them easier to understand and retain.
Striking the perfect balance between illustrations and text, Gross Anatomy: The Big Picture features:
- High-yield review questions and answers at the end of each chapter
- Numerous summary tables and figures that encapsulate important information
- 450 labeled and explained full-color illustrations
- A final exam featuring 100 Q&As
- Important clinically-relevant concepts called to your attention by convenient icons
- Bullets and numbering that break complex concepts down to easy-to-remember points
About the Author
David A. Morton, PhD Associate Professor Anatomy Director Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy University of Utah School of Medicine Salt Lake City, UT K. Bo Foreman, PhD, PT Assistant Professor Anatomy Director University of Utah College of Health Salt Lake City, UT Kurt H. Altertine, PhD Professor of Pediatrics, Medicine, and Neurobiology and Anatomy Associate Dean of Faculty Administration Editor-in-Chief, The Anatomical Record University of Utah School of Medicine Salt Lake City, UT