The Ryrie NAS Study Bible Bonded Leather Black Red Letter (New American Standard 1995 Edition) (Leather / fine binding)
Email or call for price.
Study the Bible with one of America’s greatest theologians.
Charles Ryrie’s life work was to help people know and understand the Bible—a pursuit that encompassed church ministry, college professorships, and, most notably, his position as the Systematic Theology Chair at Dallas Theological Seminary. The Ryrie Study Bible reflects this lifetime of biblical scholarship in a single, powerful work.
Since its initial publication in 1978, The Ryrie Study Bible has sold more than 2.6 million copies, giving countless Bible readers a firmer grasp on “the greatest of books.” Available in multiple translations and containing more than 10,000 of Dr. Ryrie’s explanatory notes, it is a single source for all Bible study needs.
Included are detailed sections for broad biblical comprehension:
- A Synopsis of Bible Doctrine
- The Inspiration of the Bible
- Understanding the Bible
- How We Got Our Bible
- The Meaning and Blessings of Salvation
- Archeology and the Bible
- A Brief Survey of Church History
- NASB 1995 Updated Edition
- In-text graphics, including maps, charts, timelines, and diagrams
- Book outlines
- Extensive cross-references
- Expanded topical index
- Comprehensive concordance
- Detailed introduction to each book
- Introduction to the Old and New Testaments and the Gospels
- All-new 16 pages of full-color maps
- 8-page historical timeline
- Daily Bible reading plan
- Thinner: 20% fewer pages than older versions
- Wide margins for better notetaking
About the Author
CHARLES C. RYRIE (A.B., Haverford College; Th.M. and Th.D., Dallas Theological Seminary; Ph.D., University of Edinburgh; Litt.D., Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary) is a renowned author and scholar. He has written numerous books, including The Ryrie Study Bible, Basic Theology, Balancing the Christian Life, The Holy Spirit, Dispensationalism Today, Revelation, Survey of Bible Doctrine, and So Great Salvation, which rank among his best-selling titles. Dr. Ryrie is the father of three children and resides in Dallas, Texas.