Differentiating Surgical Instruments [With CDROM] (Spiral)
Our DELIVERY team has been laid low with COVID so we're sorry but we'll have to put it on hold for a couple of weeks.
Our curbside hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday.
Email or call for price.
- More than 800 instruments and tips associated with official names, common nicknames, and descriptions of instrument features, categories, and uses:
- Common types of clamping, grasping, cutting, and retracting instruments.
- Instruments for specialized procedures (such as bowel, thyroid or breast surgery).
- Cutting loops, and the parts that make up cytoscopes and resectoscopes.
- Orthopedic drills and saw blades.
- Instruments used in microscopic and endoscopic surgery.
- Organization based on surgical specialties.
- "Surgical Sessions" provide chapter review questions and critical thinking scenarios.