Sparkson's Illustrated Guide to ECG Interpretation, 2nd Edition (Paperback)
Happy New Year
Our curbside hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday.
Reliable and packed with vital information, Sparkson's Illustrated Guide to ECG Interpretation is an electrocardiography reference unlike any other. The book's format is both innovative and captivating, ensuring that readers retain a wealth of practical knowledge for accurate ECG interpretation. With crystal-clear text and incredibly entertaining illustrations, you'll be able to visualize and understand cardiac electrophysiology. Whether you're new to the subject of ECG interpretation or looking to brush up on your knowledge, this book will continue to spark your interest in ECGs for a lifetime.
- Featuring Sparkson, the electric impulse
- Unique, full-color illustrations
- Practice with 12-lead ECGs
- Easy to read and entertaining
Additions to the 2nd Edition of Sparkson's Illustrated Guide to ECG Interpretation include:
- Exclusive new artwork
- New ECG case file
- End-of-chapter summaries
- Revised section on supraventricular tachycardias
- New subtopics on cardiac output, dextrocardia, and more