Ballpark Mysteries #14: The Cardinals Caper (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Ballpark Mysteries series.
- #1: Ballpark Mysteries #1: The Fenway Foul-up (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #2: Christmas in Cooperstown (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #3: Subway Series Surprise (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #4: The World Series Kids (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: The All-Star Joker (Ballpark Mysteries #5) (Prebound): $16.80
- #6: Ballpark Mysteries #6: The Wrigley Riddle (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Ballpark Mysteries #7: The San Francisco Splash (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ballpark Mysteries #8: The Missing Marlin (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Ballpark Mysteries #9: The Philly Fake (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Ballpark Mysteries #10: The Rookie Blue Jay (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Ballpark Mysteries #11: The Tiger Troubles (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Ballpark Mysteries #12: The Rangers Rustlers (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Ballpark Mysteries #13: The Capital Catch (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: Ballpark Mysteries #15: The Baltimore Bandit (Paperback): $5.99
- #16: Ballpark Mysteries #16: The Colorado Curveball (Paperback): $5.99
- #17: Ballpark Mysteries #17: The Triple Play Twins (Paperback): $5.99
- #18: Ballpark Mysteries #18: The Atlanta Alibi (Paperback): $5.99
Batter up! Baseball action and exciting whodunits star in this chapter book series! Next up is St. Louis Cardinals!
It's a special day in St. Louis, and there's a pregame celebration with Clydesdale horses that drive around the edge of the stadium before the game. Mike and Kate get to meet the horses and the Dalmatian that rides along. Then, during the game, they find out the Dalmatian is missing. They rush to investigate and find a ransom note. The criminal will return the dog if they can get one of St. Louis's World Series trophies! Can Mike and Kate catch the crook and rescue the pup?
Ballpark Mysteries are the all-star matchup of fun sleuthing and baseball action, perfect for readers of Ron Roy's A to Z Mysteries and Matt Christopher's sports books, and younger siblings of Mike Lupica fans. Each Ballpark Mystery also features Dugout Notes with more amazing baseball facts.
About the Author
DAVID A. KELLY has written a picture book and chapter books for young readers including the MVP series, as well as for many newspapers and magazines. He lives near Fenway Park in Newton, Massachusetts. You can learn more at davidakellybooks.com or on twitter at @davidakelly or facebook.com/ballparkmysteries.
MARK MEYERS grew up in Utah and studied art at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.