Moon Pacific Northwest Hiking: The Complete Guide to More Than 900 of the Best Hikes in Washington and Oregon (Moon Outdoors) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Out of Print
Pack a lunch, lace up your boots, and head out to discover the best hiking trails in Washington and Oregon with Moon Pacific Northwest Hiking. Inside you'll find:
- A Hike for Everyone: Pick the right hike for you, from breathtaking coastal walks to challenging backcountry treks, with options ranging from easy day hikes to multi-day backpacking trips
- Best Hikes Lists: Choose from strategic lists like Best Self-Guided Nature Walks, Best Short Backpacking Trips, Best Hikes for Kids, and more
- Essential Planning Details: Each hike is marked with round-trip distance and hiking time and rated for scenic beauty and trail difficulty
- Maps and Directions: Find easy-to-use maps, driving directions to each trailhead, and details on where to park
- Skip the Crowds: Have the trail to yourself with Moon Pacific Northwest Hiking's many off-the-radar hikes
- Expert Advice: Outdoorsmen Sean Patrick Hill and Scott Leonard offer their experienced insight and honest opinions on each trail
- Tips and Tools: Advice on gear, first aid, and camping permits, plus background information on climate, landscape, and wildlife
Whether you're a veteran or a first-time hiker, Moon's comprehensive coverage and honest expertise will have you gearing up for your next adventure.
Planning to set up camp, too? Try Moon Pacific Northwest Camping.