Moon Tijuana, Ensenada & Valle de Guadalupe Wine Country (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 2-3 Days
Indulge in tacos and beers on the beach, sip your way through a boutique vineyard, and cruise along the stunning Baja coast with Moon Tijuana, Ensenada & Valle de Guadalupe Wine Country. Inside you'll find:
- Flexible itineraries including a five-day road trip, a weekend in Tijuana, three days in wine country, and a four-day getaway to Ensenada
- Strategic advice for road-trippers, foodies, wine enthusiasts, outdoor adventurers, and more
- Outdoor adventures and unique experiences: Cruise down Mexico's Highway 1 and feel the warm Baja breeze on your face. Catch a local fútbol game or peruse an art gallery in Tijuana's buzzing Zona Centro. Spot great white sharks off the volcanic shores of Isla Guadalupe, hike to the El Vallecito cave paintings, or trek through canyons to hidden waterfalls. Catch a wave in Rosarito or explore a sunken ship on a diving expedition
- The best local flavors: Sample varietals from indie winemakers, head to Tecate for Mexico's favorite cerveza, or hit a modern craft brewery for an afternoon tasting. Grab fish tacos, ceviche tostadas, and steamy tamales from a food truck. Indulge in fresh pastries at a 24-hour bakery. Feast on fresh lobster in Puerto Nuevo, enjoy a wood-fired meal at an outdoor campestre restaurant, and try the unique Mediterranean and Asian twists of Baja Med cuisine
- Expert insight from Baja tour guide Jennifer Kramer on where to go, how to get around, and how to support local businesses
- Full-color photos and maps throughout
- Reliable background on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and history, plus health and safety advice and information on border crossings
- Handy tools including a Spanish phrasebook and travel tips for families with kids, seniors, travelers with disabilities, and LGBTQ+ travelers
Experience the best of Tijuana, Ensenada, and the Valle de Guadalupe Wine Country with Moon.
Want más Mexico? Check out Moon Yucatán Peninsula,Moon Oaxaca, or Moon Puerto Vallarta.
About the Author
A Baja California-based tour guide, travel planner, and writer, Jennifer Kramer has been immersed in Baja's culture, history, and natural wonders for over 30 years. From childhood excursions down the peninsula to her work today as marketing director for her family's company, Discover Baja Travel Club, Jen has made it her life's mission to explore and share all that Baja California has to offer. In this book Jen unlocks Baja's hidden gems and offers a pragmatic guide for the traveler seeking an adventure off the beaten path.
Jen and her husband currently live in Northern Baja where they lead culinary, wine, and beer tours of the region. When not working, Jen can be found scouting the best taco stands in Tijuana or relaxing at boutique wineries in the Valle de Guadalupe.
Learn more about Jen's Baja adventures and projects by visiting jenniferckramer.com.