E-Collar Training: Dog Obedience Training With Electronic Collar (Paperback)
Dog Obedience Training With Electronic Collar
An e-collar for hounds is an electric training help. Sometimes known as a remote training collar or zap collar, this device comprises of a wireless remote which the human carries and a wireless receiver that the canine wears close to his neck. E-collars are used to teach hounds the difference between great and terrible behaviour by sending feedback through physical sign delivered through the collar.
The age of the dog ought to be the primary sign that you should pay special mind to when you need to begin e-collar preparing. First off, we totally concur that dogs underneath the age of a half year ought not to be presented to e-collars. This is on the grounds that, at a young age, they probably won't be able to get preparing or to get the different kinds of stimulation.
Aside from the age of the dog, you should look further into the dog's disposition. Dog's personality. This is one angle that most dog proprietors disregard, which will disastrously affect your dog should occasion go amiss.
- WHAT IS AN E-COLLAR?
- AT WHAT AGE CAN I START E-COLLAR TRAINING?
- WHY YOU NEED DOG COLLARS FOR DOG TRAINING
- E-COLLAR FOUNDATION TRAINING
- DISCONTINUOUS PHASE OF REMOTE COLLAR TRAINING
- UTILIZING FOOD AND TREATS IN COMBINATION WITH THE E-COLLAR
- EDGE TRAINING YOUR PROPERTY WITH YOUR E-COLLAR
- THE LONG LEAD METHOD
- THE FLAG TRAINING METHOD
- THE CLAIM YOUR TERRITORY METHOD
- WORKING WITH DISTRACTIONS, DURATION AND DISTANCE
- UTILIZING TONE AND VIBRATE FOR RECALL
- CHAIN TRAINING WITH A HEAD COLLAR FOR DOGS
TRAIN WITH LOVE