Shakuntala - The Great Indian Classic (Paperback)
The most translated play in the history of Sanskrit literature, Shakuntala is a story that transcends time and proves that come what may, love triumphs. The beautiful Shakuntala is basking in wedded bliss. Fate has been kind to her. She has had the good fortune to meet, fall in love, and marry Dushyanta, the king of Hastinapur. Once her father arrives, she would ask for his blessings and venture to spend the rest of her days happily with her husband.
This popular classic is a must-read for all!
• It is the greatest work by classical Indian playwright Kalidasa
• It was the first Indian drama to be translated into a western language
• This classic has been cherished by many generations
• The characters and gripping plots will keep the readers hooked
• An excellent collectable for gifting and personal keepsake