Join teen blogger and recipe creator, Sadie Radinsky, for a discussion about her YA self-help book, Whole Girl: Live Vibrantly, Love Your Entire Self, And Make Friends With Food. This virtual event will include a recipe demonstration featuring Sadie's decadent Tahini Blondies.
This free, virtual event will take place on Crowdcast and you must register here to participate. Order your copy of Whole Girl: Live Vibrantly, Love Your Entire Self, And Make Friends With Food from The King's English Bookshop and receive an autographed bookplate, while supplies last.
In this unique book offers practices, tips, and exercises to help young women embrace their whole selves. Each chapter welcomes a different mood (like mad, blue, wild, cozy) to empower all parts of their lives. The book includes:
• Tips and insights for navigating some of young women’s biggest issues today
• 45 delicious gluten-free, Paleo treat recipes
• Well-being practices like getting enough sleep, exercise as self-love, and creating a good relationship with food
• Talks with experts and celebrities who share fresh advice
• Mindful Movements, from yoga to tree-climbing