Help us celebrate Waldo’s twenty-fifth anniversary!
During the entire month of July, Waldo, our favorite red-white-and-blue wanderer will be hiding in twenty Salt Lake City Local First member businesses. Be on the lookout! Waldo spotters can win prizes, including buttons, books, and more.
To participate in our fun and festive Find Waldo Local scavenger hunt, pick up the checklist of participating businesses in our store or any participating store, then, beginning July 1st, visit as many of the businesses as you can and find Waldo!
When you spot him, collect a card and check the box off your list.
Collect seven of the possible 20 cards to claim a Waldo button (for first 100 Waldo spotters). Then join us at the bookshop on July 31, 5 p.m., as we celebrate the final day of Where's Waldo, Salt Lake City. If you gathered 14 or more cards, enter the drawing for a six-book deluxe set of the Waldo books and other great prizes. Don't miss the party; you have to be present to claim your prize!
The following Salt Lake City Local First businesses are participating in Find Waldo Local:
1. The King’s English Bookshop 1511 East 1500 South
2. Mazza Middle Eastern Cuisine, 1515 South 1500 East
3. Tony Caputo’s Food Market & Deli, 1516 South 1500 East
4. Babinski’s, 1324 South Foothill Drive
5. Red Butte Cafe, 1414 South Foothill Drive #C
6. The Blue Plate Diner, 2041 South 2100 East
7. Cactus and Tropicals, 2735 South 2000 East
8. Harmon’s Emigration Market, 1706 East 1300 South
9. Eggs in the City, 1675 East 1300 South
10. Liberty Heights Fresh, 1290 South 1100 East
11. Mini’s Cupcakes, 1751 1100 East or 14 East 800 South
12. Trifecta Design, 1940 South 1100 East
13. Pipers Quilts and Comforts, 1944 South 1100 East
14. Este New York Style Pizzeria, 2021 South Windsor Street #A
15. Tower Theater, 876 East 900 South
16. Dolcetti’s Gelato, 900 South 900 East
17. Sugar House Barbeque Company, 2207 South 700 East
18. Walls- Wallpaper and Interior Design Shop, 1465 South 700 East
19. Beans and Brews, 906 South 500 East
20. The Library Store, 210 East 400 South